Take a front-of-house look at the historical Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre Centre, the last operating double-decker theatre facility in the world. Doors Open provides a great opportunity to see the theatres. Volunteers will answer questions as visitors explore the building on their own. Photography permitted (no tripods).
- Partial wheelchair access
- National Historic Site (Canada)
- Self-guided tours available
- Site has blue and gold provincial plaque
- Site is protected by the Ontario Heritage Trust
Contact info189 Yonge Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1914
Building type: Theatre
Dates/hours openSaturday May 26 – Sunday May 27, 2018
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.