This property was purchased in 1894 for the Atherley Methodist Church. With the establishment of the United Church in 1925, the church was renamed the Atherley United Church. The interior dimensions were supposed to be those of Noah’s Ark. During the next decades, a stained-glass window was installed, the pews were painted and the interior was panelled.
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info46 Balsam Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1894
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.