A Georgian-style estate, Thomson Hall was built between 1831 and 1833 by William Thomson. A private residence until 1989, it has been occupied by The Keg Manor since 1999. To the east of the house, a walled garden dating back to 1833 served as a vegetable garden for the families who lived there. It is now open to the public and cared for by the Friends of Maplelawn.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact info529 Richmond Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1831-33
Architect: William Thomson
Architectural style: Georgian
Building type: Food and drink
Dates/hours openSunday June 3, 2018
Sunday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.