This house was built in 1901 by J.R. Booth for his daughter, Gertrude Fleck. The house remained Mrs. Fleck’s private residence until her death in 1940. It was then purchased by Senator Norman Paterson, who lived in it until his death in 1983. The house was bought by the Algerian Embassy in 2002 and is now used as a chancery.
- French services available
Contact info500 Wilbrod Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1901
Architect: J.R. Booth
Dates/hours openSaturday June 2, 2018
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.