2019 marks the 175th anniversary of St. George's Anglican Church in Grafton. Although the 1844 wooden structure was destroyed by fire in 1908, the current brick church was opened just 10 months later. Designed by Grant Helliwell, the "church with the red roof" features a bell tower with battlements and Gothic-style buttresses and windows.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info10792 County 2 Rd
ArchitectureYear built: 1909
Architect: Grant Helliwell
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday June 1 – Sunday June 2, 2019
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.