In 2018, the former St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church was fully renovated to become an event centre. Erected in 1858, fire destroyed the church in 1897; it was rebuilt the following year. A recent example of adaptive reuse, this building is now fully accessible with all facilities upgraded. Its present décor respects the charm of the past with contemporary style.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact info19 Albert Street East
ArchitectureYear built: 1858
Architectural style: Classical revival
Building type: Attraction, Commercial, Place of worship
Dates/hours openSunday June 2, 2019
Sunday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.