Built of local stone, this church held its first service in 1842. The theme of the magnificent window above the altar – "the sower went forth to sow" – is fitting for a farming community. Over the years, the property has been extended. The adjoining cemetery holds the remains of notable early settlers, including members of Butler's Rangers.
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info2878 St. John's Drive
ArchitectureYear built: 1841-42
Architect: Andrew Dalrymple and Newton Perry
Building type: Cemetery, Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday October 5, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.