The Waterworks Building was built in 1899 when a municipal water system was installed in St. Marys. During Doors Open, the Town of St. Marys and the Ontario Clean Water Agency will be leading tours of the site, including the new reservoir facility. The Upper Thames River Conservation Authority will also be presenting information related to drinking water source protection.
- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info55 St. George Street North
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1899
Building type: Historical landmark
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.