Built in 1870 during Canada’s golden age of railway development, this station was restored by the City of Markham in co-operation with the Markham Village Conservancy in 2000. Today, it serves as a community meeting space and waiting room for the GO train. The exterior has been restored to its 1910 appearance.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact info214 Main Street North
ArchitectureYear built: 1870
Building type: Transportation
Dates/hours openSaturday September 22, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.