Built in 1875, Elm Tree Centre's stone barn is a designated historical building. Its walls are 56 centimetres (22 inches) thick and are made from natural field stone. The house was built in 1859; the gallery was constructed by Mennonites with post-and-beam construction. Don’t miss the gift shop and summer kitchen. The bistro will also be open, serving tasty snacks.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact info2113, 25 Sideroad,
Halton Region, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1859 (house); 1875 (stone barn); 2004 (post-and-beam barn/gallery)
Architect: John Atkinson
Architectural style: Georgian
Building type: Historical landmark
Landscape: Natural heritage
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29 – Sunday September 30, 2018
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.