Celebrating its 99th anniversary in 2019, this simple frame church was originally a lumbermen’s bunkhouse. It was moved by horses to its current location. The first service was held in December 1920. Over the years, a new sanctuary, narthex, solid oak furnishings and beautiful stained-glass windows have been added. The original bell still calls people to worship on Sundays.
Contact info2319 Loop Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1920
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 14 – Sunday September 15, 2019
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday service at 11:30 a.m. (all are welcome)