St. Paul’s is one of Ontario’s oldest Presbyterian congregations, with area settlers first worshipping in a barn. A wooden church opened in 1822, which was replaced by a brick church, now a private home, in 1868. The present church building opened in 1993. The 1867 and 1993 buildings stand on either side of the Dundas Street cemetery (begun in 1817).
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info2600 Headon Forest Drive
ArchitectureYear built: 1993
Building type: Cemetery, Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.